The deformed steel tube can't be placed directly on the ground. The surface of the steel bar that is in contact with the ground will stick to the soil. If it rains, the rainwater will not drain out, and the steel will rust after a long time.
The following are the main points of attention for rebar stacking management (other steel stacking is also practical):
1. The bottom of the shovel should be high, strong and flat to prevent the steel from being damp or deformed.
2. Different types of materials should be palletized separately to prevent corrosion.
3. It is forbidden to store items that are corrosive to steel in the vicinity of the squat.
4, the steel stacked in the open air, there must be a wooden mat or strip of stone, the sloping surface is slightly inclined to facilitate drainage, and pay attention to the material placed straight to prevent bending deformation.
5. Stacking height, manual operation does not exceed 1.2 meters, mechanical operation does not exceed 1.5 meters, and width is not more than 2.5 meters.
6. If it is the cement floor of the warehouse, the height of the pad is 0.1 meters, and the height of the mud floor is 0.2-0.5 meters; if it is an open space, the height of the concrete floor is 0.3-0.5 meters, and the height of the sand surface is 0.5-0.7 meters.